Welcome to my Blog. Please leave me a comment on any of the cards and let me know what you think. Would love some feedback!!

Thursday 9 June 2011

Caitie's Grad

This card was made for our son's girlfriend upon graduating with her first degree from Queen's University in Kingston.  She will become a teacher after her final graduation degree next year.  Her majors (teachables) were music and math. 
I used  a white cardblank then added grad cardstock with oval cut out.  Used oval Nellie's cutting die to cut design from black textured cardstock.  Added saxophone and math stickers to the center then added  beaded line stickers around outside edge.

1 comment:

  1. Karen,

    Congrats to the graduate! I'm sure she loved this card. The saxophone is a great touch.

    ReplyDelete

Comment here. Let me know what you think.