Welcome to my Blog. Please leave me a comment on any of the cards and let me know what you think. Would love some feedback!!

Friday 25 March 2011

Easter




Used white cardblank and metallic blue cardstock cut slightly smaller.  Embossed with Heritage bundle embossing folder using Cuttlebug then cut out center with  largest of the oval Nellie's multi frame MFD 007 designs  (purchased from Ecstasy Crafts) using the Cuttlebug.  Glued onto cardblank then added an Easter sticker to the center.  The outside and corners were embellished with silver starform stickers (Ecstasy Crafts).  Any sticker to suit your occasion in the center could change this card completely.

1 comment:

  1. Beautiful Easter card. I love the embossing and how you decorated your cross.

    ReplyDelete

Comment here. Let me know what you think.