Welcome to my Blog. Please leave me a comment on any of the cards and let me know what you think. Would love some feedback!!

Friday 25 March 2011

Simple daisy


Used white cardblank then dark pink cardstock cut slightly smaller.  Cut strip of patterned cardstock and added along the side.  Used 3 sizes of  daisy punches to create daisies x 3 in colours to co-ordinate with background colours.  Used a labeller to make wording.  This card could be turned sideways and the narrow blue stips I used would then look like flower stems.  This card could be used for many occasions.  The background pink cardstock could be embossed with Cuttlebug embossing folder.  Let your imagination go!!  This was created before I had a Cuttlebug. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment here. Let me know what you think.